Turn them into a Raw Lemon Slice
You will need a food processor to make this recipe.
• 1 1/2 cups raw almonds
• 1/2 cup dates (pips removed)
• 1/4 cup dried, Unsweetened coconut
• 1 pinch pink salt
• 2 cups raw unsalted cashews
• 1 can organic coconut cream
• 3/4 cup lemon juice (or lime)
• 1/4 cup Maple Syrup
• 1/4 cup coconut oil
• 1 tablespoon vanilla essence
• Rind of 2+ lemons (or limes)
• In a double boiler melt the coconut oil.
• Place the almonds in the blender and blend until fine. Add the pitted dates, salt and coconut.
• Line a baking pan with baking paper and press the base ingredients firmly into the pan. Place in the freezer.
• Now blend the cashews until a fine consistency. Then add the remainder of the filling ingredients seperating the cream top from the cashew cream. Throw out the liquid quantity of the tin as only the top cream quantity is needed.
• Pour ontop of the almond base and decorate the top with lemon rind and coconut. Set in the freezer for 1-3 hours. The longer the better.
• Remove from the freezer when set and chop into squares.
Book in for my Raw Desserts Cooking Class on Saturday the 3rd of October 5:00pm at Urban Projuice. 315 Montague Street, Albert Park Melbourne.
For more details or to book in email: email@example.com
Love & Light