Tropical Storm Tart
If you are looking for a quick and easy dessert recipe for christmas that is delicious and healthy this recipe is for you.
It is 100% raw and so easy to make. Happy cooking!
-1 young Thai coconut (if you can’t get a coconut use the top solid part of coconut cream)
-1 ripe mango
– 1 tbsp. coconut oil
-1/2 lime juice
-Shredded coconut to sprinkle
-1 cup macadamia nuts
-5 organic dates pitted
– 1 tbsp organic coconut oil
-1/4 cup shredded coconut
1. Blend the macadamia nuts, dates and coconut oil in a food processor until a grainy consistency.
2. press the base mixture into a cheesecake tin and place in the freezer.
3. Open the young thai coconut and pour out the coconut water into a glass. Spoon out the coconut and blend in the blender with the mango, lime juice and coconut oil until smooth.
3. Pour the filling into the frozen macadamia base and place back into the freezer for 3 hours before you serve.
Enjoy ❤ Vegie Girl